Invest in bonds

Bonds may not be the most exciting thing around, but are often needed. Grinnell Specialty Agency writes bonds for licenses and permits required by government agencies (federal, state, or local) to allow a business or individual to obtain or maintain various licenses or permits. Some examples are all things liquor (sales, licenses, stores, taxes, warehouses), livestock dealers, and contractors.

Bonds can also cover certificate of titles that are often required when vehicle titles are lost or stolen, so your customers can claim ownership and register a vehicle with the state.

Contact a Grinnell Specialty Agency broker.